Monday 2 April 2018

First thing first I have moved the feeding station away from the gate it is now opposite were it used to be , so it can be seen from both gates without disturbance . Dave Winnington braved the appalling conditions this morning and managed two Sand Martin , three Brambling and three Chiffchaff . As I was moving the feeders this afternoon I managed to catch up with Mark and Jack and between us saw Sparrowhawk , eight Brambling , two Sand Martin , fourty Tufted Duck , two Buzzard's , and four Canada Geese. After Jack and myself left Mark and Tracey found two Hawfinch the first sighting of them today . While moving the table and feeders I managed some record shots of a nice male Brambling that showed really well possibly wanting to know why I was moving his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment